Yamazaki is a whisky that is quite liked by almost all the whisky lovers all over Japan. Now, gradually it is becoming first choice of every whisky lover all round the world.
Undoubtedly, Japan is not the first country that comes to mind when thinking about whisky, but at present, they are well regarded in the whisky industry.
Yamazaki was introduced by Suntory in the year 1923 when Shinjiro Torii “Father of Japanese Whisky” built Japan’s first whisky distillery South West of Kyoto in the vale of Yamazaki (hence the name).
Today, you can find the top quality Japanese whiskies under one roof and that is Ippin Japanese mall, the leading seller of Japanese products.
Here is the link to their online store for your kind consideration: https://ippin.com.sg/.
Ippin Team is actually working hard to introduce the exclusive products of Japan, such as Japanese single malt whiskies, Sake Drinks, Sake food, cosmetics and so on.
In one article all the exclusive products can’t be described, so coming back to our Yamazaki Whisky.
Yamazaki whiskies are available in different varieties:
• Yamazaki 12
• Yamazaki 18
• Yamazaki 21
• Yamazaki 25
But, out of these Yamazaki 12 is preferred more. These numbers are basically the age of the whiskies.
Why Yamazaki 12 is preferred more?
Yamazaki 12 whisky is preferred more due to the following reasons:
• COLOUR: Pure Gold
• ABV: 43.0%
• PALATE: Crushed almonds, stewed fruits, and clove-studded oranges.
• NOSE: Pineapple, Peach, Grapefruit, Candied Orange, Clove, Vanilla, Mizunara (It is a Japanese oak).
• FINISH: Cinnamon and Sweet Ginger.
Small depiction: This single malt whisky has a good body with sufficient amount of nut oils and zest.
1. A pleasing floral character with a slight hint of tropical fruit and an earthy note. On the palate, you can feel the smooth and soft texture with the touch of sweetness and winter spice.
2. An exquisite citrus note offers a unique touch with more tropical fruit notes and a little rum dos wonder. Visit this link to get through more detailing if you have become curious to taste this amazing whisky.
Hope this article is worth enough to describe you the charm of drinking Yamazaki whisky, at least once.